Thursday, August 26, 2010

Updates

1. It's friday again!
Oh gosh..I feel that time passes extremely fast in this sem..
Fridays and Mondays are coming too soon that I don't even have time to take a proper breath, enough, yet..

2. Yay I'm 20 dy!
It's true that LeeHom's album and signature is one of the best gift i got this year! haha!
But well, appreciate other gifts and wishes too.. =)
Didn't manage to make my wishes properly, anyway they are always the same for these few years..^^

3. I have to be professional!!! ><
Everytime attending lectures they will remind us about professionalism..
I'm treating a patient now but I still can't get the exact feel of being a professioinal clinician yet..
Keep telling myself that it takes time and experience.. @@
Gambateh!!!

And one last thing, seriously need to start studying now!
Before I go back home to 堕落 again.. haha!
Countdown : 7 DAYS~~ =P

No comments: