Saturday, August 7, 2010

The 4th Weekend

The 4th weekend for this semester.
Too fast. ><

Organise a gathering for a few Ibrahimkakis in KL last weekend.
Walked a lot, chat a lot, laughed a lot. =)

This week, full of my first times.
Preclinical projects are almost done soon.
There are still a lot to learn, infection control, time management, partnership, communication skill and determination.
I like the process of learning, though it's quite tiring.^^

Attended Pre-convo and Convo day.
Feel extremely great and touched when see the seniors have finally graduated after the 5 years of hard work.
The speech given by the representative, about how they gone through their 1st year, when they first entered clinical year, and now it's their graduation, has seriously made me think a lot.
No little buddy(yet) this year, I believe, this makes most of us feel lack of something.
What to do? Life is always not that simple.
 
Saturday.
Time to complete tones of undone tasks.

Coming soon.
I have been trying to act as usual as I always do.
The situation is no longer the same anymore.
I always know it.
Just leave me with the miracle.

No comments: