Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May-days

It's end of May.
5th year of UM BDS. Sem 2.2. Week 5 of 7, before the study week and exam week.

Finally? Well, hopefully.

The final semester.
Busy with everything. Except studies. ><

5.5.2013. The important day in Sejarah M'sia.
In my life as well haha.

Joined two dental related events at KLCC and IMU.
As a volunteer, and as a participant.
Explored myself with broader field of dentistry.
Not forget to mention some inspiring speech by certain lecturers.
And of course after everything, how grateful am I for having this opportunity to study this course.


I do appreciate my life. I am really glad that I am here now.
Although from time to time, I can't help but in doubt with what have I been doing here all this while.

Few of us once made a video for our Dental Night Dinner in March this year.
''We fall. We fail. We cry. We moan. BUT WE NEVER GIVE UP. ''
This is one of my favourite part of the video.
And it can best describe our situation in final semester.

My final year is only about one thing - CLINICS.
No more lab work because i managed to rush and finish everything earlier. =)
A lot of arguements, conflicts or misunderstandings happened. A LOT.
In between close friends, between not-so-friend-friends, between enermies.

Sometimes when things happened unexpectedly, we were so sick of it.
And we wish that everything can finish a.s.a.p.
But everything happens for a reason.
And what have happened, it's already happened.

Fighting with coursemates for supervisors.
Fighting with partner/groupmates/coursemates for sessions/cubicles.
Fighting with patients for case completion.
Fighting with time, to search for extra time in limited time.
Fighting with ownself, for being able to stay positive and never give up.

Different types of people with different attitudes, different patient and time management.
Of turning the impossible into possible.
Of making our graduation dream come true.

For me, there is no right or wrong.
It's the attitude problem after all.
Some may being selfish, but taking good care of ownself is not a wrong thing to do.
Some may being too polite and nice to others, it's actually definitely not a wrong as well.
Everything is just about the way to get to our final destination.
Just like in the movie ''Life of Pi''. - The role of the animals, and Pi himself, in the journey of sea.
And in my opinion.
I don't mind if people taking advantage of me, as long as I can graduate on time.
I don't make enermies as well. I simply dislike hating people. It's so tiring. @@

At times, I would daydream and start thinking of the life after our graduation.
Life without these people who have been with me, no matter ups or downs, for five years.
How bored would I be then?
It's kind of, nostalgic? LOL
And it's definitely one of the best experience one could have in life.
Okay maybe it's just for me =P

3 principles that hold me up until today.
靠自己。(Be independent) 
Don't expect too much from others. Expectation always come along with dissapointment. 
I can forgive, but not forget. 

And to my forever-supportive hometown friends.
I believe it's not just about ''we have no conflict of interests and that's why we can be so close''.
It's much more than that. Well that's what I believe. Prove me right. =)

Above everything, I manage to have a short break for my family trip last weekend.

It has been a tradition for my family to go for a trip annually.
And I have missed it for the last 2 trips. Sad sia.
And I make it this time! Yay~ Tiring but worth!  =))

Last 3 weeks, a very very crucial week to all of us.
May all of us can complete everything and graduate together in October this year.
Law of Attraction. Belief. Hope.
All the best! =)

*Sharing :
Listening to this song. I feel you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSY3ugV6JwI&feature=share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lalala~~

wan ying^^ said...

like this so much "Don't expect too much from others. Expectation always come along with dissapointment. " everything will come to the end soon, and a new journey will start, hopefully :p i have learnt and gained a lot throughout this five years, especially during our final year, u know what I mean, Lol~ thanks for being so supportive, u are one of the important friend in my life,proud?hahaha!!

~yq~ said...

@cwy: hehe~ of course i know! <3 =))