Friday, June 29, 2012

2 days later

2 days later.
Theory papers all done. Left 2 more viva to go next week.
And then wow! Final year!!!

Firstly, thank you for the concern from my friends.
Things were just appeared so wrong to me previously that I have to release it in one shot.
But I am okay now. Much better indeed.

Regarding the good news that some are curious about, haha.
There is something called Community Field Project(CFP).
We have to organise activities in either a kindergarten, school or special care centre, to educate the people about oral health.
There are 6 groups among our batch and each group will have different target group and different activities.
Took about 2 or 3 months time. Spent few sessions on brain stroming to plan and do it.
Which during that time, we all agreed that it was damn boring and time wasting! =P
And well, the lectures are smart. Especially from this department. Haha.
On the last week of the semester, there was a competition on oral presentation and report writing, judged by member from Ministry of Oral Health and our lecturers.
The first prize winner will get CASH prize(RM600) and 2 students from the group will have to represent UM to Hong Kong during an international programme.
And yes, my group - Group D' Mighty White has won it! =)


Frankly speaking, it is actually a great experience.
Looking back the pictures and videos, I feel so warm, and miss it.
A surprising conclusion actually. Haha.
The kids are always the most innocent one, the few visits to the kindergarten have lighten up my mood, and also as a good chance to have few hours break from the daily stressful clinics.
And not to forget strengthen the bonding among 14 of us in the group. =)
Of course, despite the fact that after each visit we will be tired like hell, taking care of the children. =P
And also the last minute preparation, our forever trademark.

The oral presentation is done in front of whole class, so we actually get to know what other groups did.
The other five groups have done a great job as well.
Never thought that this can be so interesting, hehe!
Maybe it's because of the ''kiasu'' spirit from the competition, tight competition I would say.
Congratulations again to everyone of us!
I waant to go Hong Kong! haha.
Erm, either being one of the two representatives, or as supporter will do.
And oh, about the 'well done' that I expected?
No it's fine. Silly thing, shouldn't have happened. Emo time has over I guess? Haha.

About my great grandma, she left in peace.
Glad to know about it.
She was actually very sick during CNY this year.
Couldn't recognise most of us, couldn't speak well, couldn't walk.
But she always managed to give us a smiling face, or a nod - never want to make us worry.
The smile. This is all about her in my memory.
So yes, she did leave me a message.
No matter what happen, face it with a smile. 

Holidays, wait for me~~~ =)

4 comments:

Alic3 said...

so you are going to HK??? dabao me along! ><

you are strong, girl!teehee:)

CHerYL said...

me three. dabao me... great to ur CFP.

Kathy said...

HK HK HK HK HK HK HK HK HK HK :D

~yq~ said...

Wee!I hope I will be chosen lar,got chance coz i did a lot!haha =)