Friday, May 18, 2012

The special 'days'

People are always busy with own stuff.
You may get really close with someone for a certain period, share almost everything and be there for each other everyday, but it doesn't really will last forever.
*Agree? Lol..*
But well.. my point here is, there is an exception.
In which I can see, and trust that ''forever'' actually exists.
Any idea what is that? 
It's the love from my parents, and I guess it would be the same for everyone else. 
They are the only person in the world, who no matter what happen, will appear whenever you need them.
Yes, whenever. 
For me, it is really so.
I am glad that I have them everyday despite the distance. 
I am proud of them being dedicated teachers, having students all over the world (桃李满天下).
I am grateful that they have given me a good education, also explored interesting things and broaden my mind through family trips and daily life. 
I got no idea how could I show my appreciation and love towards them, perhaps the only way is by working hard and achieving success!
In near future, I will definitely do. 
Just wait for it! =) 
Happy Mother's Day, Happy Teacher's Day, Happy Father's Day! ^^
And yea, the most important thing is, be happy everyday~~

*Sis's birthday -June 2011-*

Strongly recommend a video titled ''Lovelife 纪录片 完整版'' :
Prepare tissue papers. It caught me in tears from the first few seconds. Ahah..
Lovelife forever!