The last day of February.
But it comes only once in every 4 years.
How amazing it is yea? =)
Have been suffering from headache attacks for few days. Many diagnosed me as stress. Haha, expected,and I feel guilty if i deny it. LOL. Having said all that, i have been trying to enjoy life as much as possible. Maybe it is a clue to remind myself how important our health is, despite all other things in life. The lesson learnt - At times, helping hands are kindly offered and perhaps I should not just bear it all alone by myself. Argh,superwoman is not my fate. =P
'Life is simple if only you could take it in a simple way. You are always not alone. Family and friends, there are people who care about you more than yourself. '
Alright! Good news is, the big day is coming really soooon!!! LeeHom's concert~~ 3/3/2012 @ Stadium Merdeka. It will be another awesome weekend! Can't wait for it!
Forget about the sickness and the tight clinical schedule, actually my life is still that great,and it's getting greater! =)
I really appreciate some of the people in my life. I know it's my honour to meet them. Thanks so much, I won't ask for more,that's exactly what I need now to feel and do better.
Good night world! Tomorrow will be a better day! =)
*The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you; It is when you don't understand yourself. Learn to love yourself before loving others.
Have been suffering from headache attacks for few days. Many diagnosed me as stress. Haha, expected,and I feel guilty if i deny it. LOL. Having said all that, i have been trying to enjoy life as much as possible. Maybe it is a clue to remind myself how important our health is, despite all other things in life. The lesson learnt - At times, helping hands are kindly offered and perhaps I should not just bear it all alone by myself. Argh,superwoman is not my fate. =P
'Life is simple if only you could take it in a simple way. You are always not alone. Family and friends, there are people who care about you more than yourself. '
Alright! Good news is, the big day is coming really soooon!!! LeeHom's concert~~ 3/3/2012 @ Stadium Merdeka. It will be another awesome weekend! Can't wait for it!
Forget about the sickness and the tight clinical schedule, actually my life is still that great,and it's getting greater! =)
I really appreciate some of the people in my life. I know it's my honour to meet them. Thanks so much, I won't ask for more,that's exactly what I need now to feel and do better.
Good night world! Tomorrow will be a better day! =)
*The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you; It is when you don't understand yourself. Learn to love yourself before loving others.
No comments:
Post a Comment