Anyway I still feel that tired, mentally. Couldn't avoid to have one hour nap after class.
Tried to study last night, like, around an hour?
But ended up listening to MLTR's songs. Slow and sentimental.
*Oh, I would say it sounds much better when listening in my own room haha! =P
Because I was so free today, I got the chance to share things with friends, and to listen as well.
I realised that not many know me well as they thought.
Which I think I know the reason - I am so reluctant to reveal my trueself.
And then I read this post in FB.
''You meet someone. You two get close. It's all great for a while. Then someone stops trying. Talk less. Awkward conversations. The drifting. No communication whatsoever. Memories start to fade. Then the person you know become the person you KNEW. That's how it usually goes, right? Sad isn't it.''
Not to make any comment because, it's just..... ssso so REAL. Friends come and go. It's happening everywhere, and it's nobody's fault.
Everyone will have the same experience, definitely.
Some may treasure it for a life time, some may not.
And maybe that's why I don't make close friends easily anymore.
Close as in, erm, more about sharing perhaps? Like I am seriously ''naked'' in front of them. Haha ><
I choose to keep a distance nowadays. I draw lines.
I am afraid, yes I admit it.
But there are some people I meet recently, who actually influenced me, and probably changed my mind.
Positive attitudes, being concerned and kind to almost everyone, and willing to sacrifice for friends.
Oh well, it sounds so familiar. Isn't this... the ''me'' in the past?
I have lost ''her'' obviously, okay, maybe part of ''her'' haha.
There are certain people who always take things for granted, who approach and take advantage because I seldom say ''no'', who...............
Who eventually make me feel somehow like a clown, and therefore, put lesser, and worst, no more effort.
I would rather wear a mask, to fake a smile, than to speak out my opinions.
And now I am thinking, maybe it's my fate to meet them, which in other way guides me, to erm, reconsider about my attitude, and my belief.
Love and sincerity do exist, good people exist, karma exist, and best friends exist too. ^^
As long as you believe.
Afterall, it's your life, your own choice. I mean, me.
I have been being told that I am good enough now.
Which I disagree and sometimes made me feel guilty, because I don't think I am. LOL.
嗯,尝试看看再次放开自己的心吧?
随着感觉走,没必要拒人于千里之外,一直压抑自己。
给时间一个机会。
不知道为什么,很期待明年。=)
不知道为什么,很期待明年。=)
期待更好的自己。
祝福。
倒数,3天。
倒数,3天。
5 comments:
=)
wow who is this? ><
好人难做啊。。。
u have us, always
thx yuanpei =) same to you too..
happy new year yea <3
Post a Comment