* I sincerely hope this post won't end up as a draft again, as what I promised to myself, at least one post per month.
1.
I can be very stubborn sometimes. Yes I am.
Once stuck in one thing, takes quite some time to get rid of it.
When I knew it's not possible, I forced myself to let go, to focus on other possible things to be achieved.
雖然有些事情,從一開始就意味著結束,
從一開始就知道沒有結果,那是不是就不讓它開始呢?
如果害怕失去就放棄擁有的權利,那麼人生好像也就失去了意義。
─電影《星空》
I didn't really scared of losing it, just that it's not supposed to belong to me.
Something to do with my once-so-high-EQ.
2.
Having an enjoyable life recently.
Outing nearly every weekend, with different cycle of friends.
I should be grateful of that, I know.
This is what I told myself when I feel down.
Think of what do you have, rather than concentrate on what you don't or can't have.
Not everyone has the chance to get a best friend to chat with, and share everything with.
And I think I have more than one, which is an extra point for me.
Great. Appreciate. Truly.
3.
Always looking forward to the moment of my graduation after attending to the graduation ceremony of some friends of mine.
Can't stop myself from sobbing, seeing them finally step out of university after all the hard work.
I told myself to work harder just for another one and a half years, it's very soon.
I really wish to get rid of this kind of hectic life as soon as possible!
Well, and this reminds me of my Form 5 time.
When I was so desperately studying and waiting to graduate. See now how i miss it?
The point is, you will never know how meaningful your life is until it's gone.
The weakness of homo sapiens, which I hope I can cope with it now.
4.
True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
This takes me some time to analyse as well.
Does it mean that if I feel awkward when there is silence between me and my friend, the friendship has got something wrong?
Not sure, but this is basically what I am feeling, getting stronger day by day.
Am I asking too much? Obviously different people have different feelings on people.
You can't force a person to treat you the same as he treat others, vice versa.
I knew it, because I myself am treating different people with different priority.
Oh well, it's back to the same thing now, isn't?
I hope this is not going to be a problem for me, sooner or later I will have worked on it.
Sometimes you just need to stop for a while and look around at all the beautiful things in your life.
It's never too late to be who you might have been.
Alright, that's all today, a self-assessment post.
![]() |
| It's us who choose the road. Don't ask for how long the journey will be, just enjoy it while you are on the way. Eventually, you will reach where you should be. =) |

No comments:
Post a Comment