Friday, March 18, 2011

After this and that

好久好久没上来了。。
考试过了,假期过了。。非常快的,现在进入第三年的最后一个月了咯。。

心情,越来越复杂的说。。
开始着手各种不同的‘服务’了 -〉补牙,拔牙,洗牙,做假牙~~~
得计划好来每一个步骤,看老师的心情,对patient 解释又解释。。
啊,有时候真的,累。。
嗯,很努力地在学习着。。毕竟都在这个科系了。。><

It sounds so weird to write in Chinese, is't because it's been some time I didn't do so? @@
Okay change back to English!
Being busy with 2 dinners for the last 2 weekends.
And now, supposingly should start my revision for final exam now. Yup, ''supposingly''.. =P

Recently emotion changes quite a lot and easily in just a few seconds.
The stress level is very unstable and uncontrollable. And yea, just like what we analysed, one of the main source is my groupmates.
Well, I have tried very hard to invert the stress into some kind of motivation and inspiration. ^^

Be that as it may, I just feel great and grateful..
The saying is definitely true. True friends appeared most obviously when we are down..
It's just like the flipping coin theory. When I was finding someone through the list of friends, it actually made me realise how important they are to me.
And not to forget my family. Without their financial and moral support, I won't have the opportunity to visit so many places in coming holiday. Yay!!! =))

Many more stories to tell actually. But what else? ><
Okay the post is very messy and random. I was just, bored, and to complete the routine of mine.
Erm, bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur mood unstable mei?? y u din come find me one?? oh i m nt one of d frz u find in ur friend list o?? so sad sob sob =( haha jia you la next sem move out ady really less chance chit chat lo hope u enjoy ur life stay outside ya gt time wil go ur house luan u one ble =p

-khy-