Happy New Year 2011!
Last night, I had a dream.
Not to comment it's a good or bad one, but somehow quite significant to me.
Well, its appearance in my dream proves that it's more important than I thought.
Woke up full with question marks indeed.
Just leave it to time, the best medicine, that will give us answer sooner or later.
A emo day.
Got myself up early in the morning, but still couldn't get it.
Spent some time and did something which made me feeling quite comfortable after that. =P
Felt that we share lesser things nowadays.
Friendship is sometimes so fragile, that a small tiny thing can actually break the heart.
When your heart breaks, trust me, I could almost hear it, and feel it.
Miss the moment with my matriculation friends.
Honestly, I think I shared the most with them, and the only one or two shared almost everything with me too.
Not to say that it didn't happen in other circle of friends.
But the sincerity and satisfactory felt between me and them is the most unforgettable.
Anyway, it's getting harder to express myself these days.
Maybe even myself don't really understand what I want.
Hrm, let me Emo Emo 就好.. ><
7 comments:
cant help u now...
i cant think of any words to decribe my feeling now... not even emo...
it's normal if u dun understand wat m i talking...
*tight tight hugs to both of you*
Let's emo together yiqing. Me sometimes also emo
Dear 'sisters' !
DON'T EMO ! IT WON'T HELP !! CHEER UP AND START KICKING UP YOUR LIFE AGAIN !!
waa. somemore can emo together one lo LOL. hello dear friends! I love u all! U all are marvellous ppl on the earth :D
Miss the moment with my matriculation friends.
Honestly, I think I shared the most with them, and the only one or two shared almost everything with me too.
not only u..
give u a 'like'...
emo emo emo...y recently so many ppl emo-ing ya??i wanna go back our matriculation life,can?omg!!!emo-ing also~wish i can ‘emo emo 就好,这时候谁都别来安慰,拥抱’hahaha~
the problem is, maybe yq appears always as cheerful or as a problem solver person, that often people forgot that you do have your emo times and all.
you been a good listener to a lot of friends, believe me.
and when you really do need a pay back, don't hesitate to nudge me.
Or people you feel comfortable to talk with.
Post a Comment