Monday, November 29, 2010

November 2010

It's time to clear the dust here.. ><

November, a busy month..
Preparing for clinics, exams, and holidays.. =P

There has been some changes in my life, on the priority list, on the perception of life, on something else..
The similar thing happens, and proudly to say I think I can manage it quite well, hopefully.. ^^

Has gone a bit crazy during study week and exam week..
Although actually I think I really didn't care much, or perhaps, already get used to the feeling of exams..
Not used to be high profile, seriously..
Used to be alone during stress moments, so didn't join the study group..

A few unexpected things happened to me and friends around..
Well, people come and go, what to do?
Sent away September, October and November, now, December is coming~~
What are those plans that you haven't yet done for 2010?
There is one month left for you to get it done! Hurry Up!
*reminding myself actually ><

A meaningful post to share with those feeling inferior when compared to others ~~
( One of the feeling that I hate the most but have had it few days ago.. )
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. You have to agree that you are less and that someone else is more to feel inferior. If you don't agree, you can not possibly feel inferior. You might know something less, or you might be able to do something less, but you ARE unique and hence simply incomparable. Do not buy into being reduced to an object of comparison.''

It helps me a lot, the encouraging words. =) 
Thank you for every support given.
I'm home finally. Feeling great. ^^
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy holidays ^^

-khy-

~yq~ said...

wohoo u r here! =)