Wednesday, August 20, 2008

nothing much

just have some chatting with a friend,much longer than i expected..hehe..seldom to have people to chat with at late night like this,a time which usually will make me feel more comfort n calm to chat about anything,or anyone..no matter what happen in day time,be it a miserable day..when the night reaches,it seems to be solved automatically with the calmness of night..okay,i have poor vocab..bear with me..it's just,late nights are for people to have some mind refreshing,touching moments or problem sharing etc..
have been blogging 20+ posts..it's for me considered quite a lot as i don't really have free time to blog here,but i did it,everyday..=)
why blogging?i'm wondering about this right now..just now one friend pointed out opinion that my blog is not attracting enough so seldom people will visit here..fine..i also understand that i didn't put any effort on how to make it more attractive-language used,poor vocab n uninteresting content..i just..simply write what i want..=p actually i'm having doubts on blogging recently,anyway i won't stop it,for temporary i mean..it's been my routine..n to stop my routine because of emo reason is damn easy but,i won't do that..i'm sure i will regret..=P
haiz......
feeling a bit blue tonight..feeling myself is getting isolated..
feeling complicated on many many things..feeling want to flee away from these complicated things..
why is't everything become so complicated?
it's definitely not making people to feel good..
so..gona share some lyrics of nice songs here..love the music n the lyrics..cheers~~

Angela - Journey
It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe

When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong

I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know why
I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through?

Cause It's a long long journey
Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary
Beneath those stormy skies

When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feel like everything is out to make me lose control
Cause It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you. to you


张韶涵 - 不想懂得
当世界 不知不觉的变了
有时候 我怀念以前的我
作的梦 虽然远远的
想像是 一种快乐

拥有了 同时也失去什麼
而眷恋 原来会带来软弱
你让我在雾里成熟 心开始曲折

我不想舍得 不想懂得
是谁惹谁 言不由衷
说谎伤害 都是不安犯的错
怕抱不紧什麼

我不想舍得 不想懂得
谁说割爱 才更深刻
彼此依赖 是爱不是负荷
能握著手就是 感动的

1 comment:

Feifan Oh said...

17-21 is a period of shaping a person's personalities. All the worries and complication that are happening is normal, trust me, you would rather have them now than later in your life.
BTW, i miss you! you are too good to be isolated.